EL-M Mobile Siren System
Mobile Alarm siren System for Public warning and notification for any emergency situations.
The mobile siren system is a portable field notification unit. It’s used to alert the public against any natural disasters, dangerous weather conditions, military needs, etc. The system can operate as stand-alone alerting system and autonomously controlled or be integrated with many types of remote control means. The EL-M system is a fully self-contained and ruggedized trailer.
Siren Trailer include telescopic speaker pole. The system requires minimal operator set-up. Deployed by a single persons during in few minutes. The siren is up and running in a very short time. Easy shop store and with small storage area.
Control unit consists of modular module units:
- 10 amplifiers, 300W each with over-load & short-circuit protections.
- Modular modules for connection, activation, control & report.
- 1 battery charger 24V/20A.
- 2 batteries 12V.
The siren-head is designed to radiate the siren and public address signals omni-directional and includes the following:
- 20 horns & driver units
- Acoustic output power – 3000W Sound pressure level (SPL) – 123db(A)/30m.
- Local and remote activation.
- Microphone for voice messages
The system enables the following:
- Alarm signal.
- All clear signal.
- A.B.C. signal. Public address
- Battery powered with low power consumption
for extended operation
- Fully operation in extreme weather conditions
- 230V socket for external supply
- Emergency power supply: 2 batteries 12V/ 100A/h with built in AC battery charger 24V/20A.
- Independent power The generator will automatically start when the batteries are too low.
- Solar panels
|Optional Remote Control|
Can be activated from distance with
- IP , PSTN network or leased lines
- GSM or Radio
- Serial protocol – RS232
- Built in local control interface. LCD controller with handheld microphone